Owning a house and keeping it looking great is a lot of work. Those household projects just never seem to go away. Cross those projects off your list now by calling Ossie's Painting. Ossie and his crew are available to help get the jobs done and done right.

Ossie's Painting is not just painting. See below for a list of the projects that we specialize in. But feel free to call Ossie to discuss any project. FREE ESTIMATES.

Applying the paint is only 10% of a painting job. Assessing the job, preparing all surfaces, using the right tools and brand name products, setting up for cleanliness and working swiftly are the other 90%. Ossie’s Painting handles all of this from start to finish with 100% customer satisfaction as our ultimate goal.
Light Carpentry:
Basic home improvements are no problem for Ossie’s Painting. Don’t limit yourself to your current floor plan - install a new closet, move a door, put up or take down a wall – talk to Ossie to find the best approach. Add a crown moulding, chair rail, new baseboard… imagine the possibilities and Ossie will take care of the rest!
Sheetrock building and repair:
From framing to taping and painting the job gets done with Ossie’s Painting.
Plaster repair:
Older houses maintain their old world charm with traditional craftsmanship. Ossie and his team combine traditional techniques combined with modern materials. The result is a repair job that will match the original but last much longer. Trust Ossie to get the job done right.
Wallpaper application and removal:
Looking to get rid of the circa 1970 floral print in your new house? Add some rich texture to your dining room? Apply a fun border around the kids' room? Ossie handles all wallpapering jobs from set up to clean up.
Wood floor refinishing:
Preserve the luster of your wood floors with a little care from Ossie’s Painting.
Water damage repair:
Leaks, pipe bursts, and floods can create many problems in a home. Call Ossie to assess the scope of the job and suggest an approach to fix it.
Power washing:
Blast away dirt and grime with 2600 psi of water pressure. We can clean your deck, driveway, paths, or the outside of your house. Preserve the job with a quality finish or stain.

Just because it is not listed here does not mean Ossie’s Painting can not do it. Just ask! Call or email to discuss your next project.

Free Estimates!